- UnitedSky is a leading certified pilot training academy in Poland (certificate No.PL / ATO-106).
- Since 2008 we have been organizing high-quality theoretical and practical trainings for private and commercial pilots in accordance with the current standards and recommendations of the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). With the licence obtained with our help, you can fly anywhere in Europe!
- UnitedSky has a fleet of well-maintained aircraft. Currently these are: Cessna 172 and 182, Koliber 150 and 160 and Beechcraft Baron. Tecnam 2006 and P-Mentor will soon be joining them. We also have flight simulator at the airport in Babice and Alsim ALX in Ogonki in Masuria that can be used for practical training.
- Our friendly team of instructors consists of carefully selected, experienced lecturers and professionally active practical training instructors that will make learning to fly fun and enjoyable. Polish pilots are known around the world for their excellent skills, so the quality of training is at the same level or even higher than in Western countries.
- We have already helped over 1,600 graduates to fulfill their dream of becoming a pilot. The effectiveness of training provided by UnitedSky is confirmed by the high pass rate of exams.
- We are open to both Polish and foreign clients – we conduct classes in English in addition to Polish.
- The theoretical part of the training takes place in the heart of Warsaw – on the 11th floor of the neo-modernist skyscraper Widok Towers. We also offer individual trainings.
- Practical training takes place at our base at Babice EPBC Airport at the moment. But from mid-August 2022 we will also conduct intensive theoretical and practical pilot training in the heart of one of Poland’s most attractive regions – Masuria. We cordially invite you to our four-star boutique hotel in Ogonki village. Its motto is “Rest and Learn” so you can enjoy wonderful lakes, deep forests and the availability of a wide range of water sports and other activities, e.g., you can take some foreign languages classes or Italian cooking lessons run in co-operation the Università dei Sapori. Or simply use our spa, wellness, health or biological regeneration services.
- All UnitedSky trainings are conducted with concern for safety and maintaining the highest standards, while meeting the high requirements of aviation supervision.
- Both the cost of training and maintenance are much lower in Poland than in Western countries. UnitedSky’s prices are lower even by half.
All are warmly welcome!