It is possible to have pilot trainings from different countries, but to be able to fly in EASA region one needs to have an EASA Country issued license. We provide trainings for all types of requested license conversions. A typical example would be a pilot receiving traininings in the US who desires to convert his/her license to EASA. This person needs to undergo certain procedures from an EASA registered ATO.

License conversion is a very delicate operation which requires experience and good knowledge of regulations. UnitedSky assures a comfortable transition from any authority issued licenses to EASA pilot license. Thanks to our previous experiences and close relations with the authorities, any license conversion challenge is welcome at UnitedSky

W związku z rozszerzającą się sytuacją związaną z panującą epidemią Koronawirusa COVID-19 w Polsce, UNITEDSKY zawiesza funkcjonowanie biura do odwołania.

Prosimy o kontaktowanie się z nami drogą mailową lub telefoniczną.


Due to the expanding situation related to the prevailing epidemic of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Poland, UNITEDSKY suspends its operation until further notice.

Please contact us by email or phone.